Rotary dryer Profile
Dryer drum dryer is a common drying equipment that operates a wide range of practical, large processing range, is the user prefer a dryer equipment, currently general drum dryer diameter: Φ1000-Φ4000, can also be customized according to the requirements of the current user, the device is mainly used in metallurgy, building materials, chemicals, coal, fertilizer, ore, sand, clay, kaolin, sugar, and other fields.
Drum dryer Scope
1. The chemical industry, miners, metallurgical industries, such as ore, slag, coal, metal powder, clay, diatomaceous earth, kaolin.
2. agriculture, feed, fertilizer industry, such as straw, grass, leaves, fish meal, corn sauce, starch dregs, lees, dregs, pomace, soy, bagasse, peat, organic fertilizer, sludge, fish waste food plant waste, slaughterhouse waste, organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer ammonium sulfate.
3. There are special requirements powder, dry granular materials. Such as various crystals, precipitated calcium carbonate, activated clay, magnetic powder, graphite, inorganic mud, clay, lime slurry, ore slurry, phosphorus slag, aluminum red mud.
4. Requests the low-temperature drying, and the need for large quantities of continuous drying of materials.
Drum dryer Features
1. The processing speed, large capacity, low fuel consumption.
2. Low cost, safe to use, there are certain precautions.
3. The use of tugs and rolling circle with in form and design, to make it more secure.
4. specially designed gear wheel structure, greatly reducing the work because the device is inclined to bring the level of thrust. Strong anti-overload, cylinder smooth operation and high reliability.
|Model||Slope (°)||Rotary Speed (r/min)||Max-Input Gas (℃)||Power (kw)||Capacity (t/h)|
pre：Three-cylinder Dryer next：Spiral Classifier